Aris Furs, in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which has entered into force since 25/05/2018, hereinafter "GDPR", as applicable from time to time, has drawn up this privacy / protection policy of personal data and provides you with the following information on the processing of your personal data and your rights as a subject of the processing.
This information is addressed to natural persons who carry out any transaction or maintain any legal relationship with ARISTOKLIS KALLIAS KE SIA OE and to any natural person who in any capacity has business relations with ARISTOKLIS KALLIAS KE SIA OE.
The processing of personal data nature consists of the collection, organization, structure, registration, storage, alteration, information retrieval, use, transmission, recovery, limitation or deletion of personal data that have come or will come to the knowledge of Aris Fur s, either in the context of your transactional relations with it or in the context of information received by Aris Furs from a third natural or legal person or public sector entity in the exercise of his or ARISTOKLIS KALLIAS KE SIA OE's own legal right.
Aris Furs, in compliance with the current legislative framework, has taken all the necessary actions, applying the appropriate technical and organizational measures at the level of legal and technological compliance, but also at the level of physical security of personal data. The aim is for Aris Furs to ensure the legal observance, processing and safekeeping of the personal data it receives, committing to protect in every way the processing of your personal data from loss or leakage, alteration, transmission or in any other way unfair processing their. In this way, it provides the guarantee that it meets all the legal requirements provided by the new GDPR and effectively deals with the operational risk and the potential risk of damage to the individuals and their personal data that it processes.
Except for specific third party rights (copyright and others), all the content that is each time contained on the websites (indicative: trademarks , distinguishing features, photos, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual and industrial property of Aris Furs and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
This content may not, in whole or in part, be commercialized, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user. Each user is entitled to save individually a single copy of part of the content of the websites for strictly personal use and without erasing the indications of its origin.
The products and/or services of third parties that may appear on the pages of the websites, are the intellectual and industrial property of the third parties, who bear the relevant responsibility for the content and services and/or products.
Liabilities of Users
Users accept, agree and pledge that they will make lawful and appropriate use of the websites, subject to, among others, the legislation regarding the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third parties Countries. Therefore, users, indicatively and not limitingly, agree that they will not use the websites to:
- Causing harm to a minor.
- Transmit or gain access to content that infringes any rights of third parties (e.g. intellectual and industrial property)
- Insult the personality of third parties (e.g. defamatory, racist)
- To contravene the law and fair and commercial ethics
- To harass in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
- To mislead anyone as to their origin content of the websites, damage in any way, the reputation of Aris Furs or third parties, endanger the security of the Aris Furs network, prevent any user from accessing the websites, or bypass their authentication by the Aris Furs.
- To install and promote, with any manner, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited electronic messages (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes and any other form of unsolicited content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements, without the written consent of Aris Furs.
- To install, promote and/or make available content that contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs, designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment, or to hinder other users to use the websites.
- Not to disclose information of their own or of third parties that contain personal data of users or third parties either in real-time conversations (chats, message boards), or when using any service of the websites that provides communication between more than two users.
Exclusion of Obligation for Links Third Parties
Aris Furs may mention on the arisfurs.com website, third party websites on the Internet. Aris Furs expressly states that it has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Any reference or link to other sites is provided for your convenience. Aris Furs bears no responsibility for the contents, products and services provided, (advertisement or sale) on these sites.
Personal data we process and where it is collected
Aris Furs is an Anonymous Commercial Company based in Thessaloniki and takes your personal data very seriously.
When you register to open an account, place an order, or submit an inquiry, we collect certain personal information from you, for example your name, postal address, telephone numbers, email address etc.
We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, deliver the products to you, manage payments, renew your profile information in our file and generally your account with us. In particular, to send you information by post, email, messages on your mobile phone, or through any other electronic means, including social networks, for information about our products, events, offers and services. We may also use this information to tailor how we communicate with you so that we can reach you more personally.
We may also times to ask you for other information, such as your size, your preferences in a product category, your age, or any special dates, such as your birthday, name day, which will be used to enhance of our services to you.
In addition, we may collect statistical information about website traffic, sales and other usage-related information that we may provide to third parties by case and for specific purposes. These statistics do not include any information that can identify you personally.
We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing studies. and demographics, along with non-personal data to analyze and track consumer profiling so that we can continually improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and our other customers.
We constantly strive to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Authority and any applicable laws and regulations, to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed with legitimate and legal process. Your information is maintained and controlled by Aris Furs, Egnatias 5, Thessaloniki, Greece, which acts as the controller of the information for the purposes for which it is kept. Please call Aris Furs, for any information about your personal information on the phone 231 053 5112.
Your personal data is processed for purposes related to the administration and management of personnel and for purposes related to the activity and legal interests of the company, but also of its employees.
Legal basis for personal data processing
Aris Furs legally processes your personal data, as long as this processing is necessary: for the conclusion of a contract between us or for Aris Furs to comply with a legal obligation or for the pursuit to n its legitimate interests or for the fulfillment of its duty performed in the public interest, or if it is based on your prior express consent, if the processing is not based on any of the aforementioned legal processing bases.
Revocation of consent
For cases where the processing of your personal data is based on prior express consent you, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on it until its withdrawal. Withdrawal of your consent may be submitted to the department of Aris Furs to which you originally gave your consent or with whom you deal.
Period of retention of personal data
Aris Furs keeps your personal data for as long as is provided for each case, by the applicable legislative and regulatory framework and in any case for a period of twenty (20) years from the last calendar day of the year of the end of your respective business relationship with Aris Furs. In the event that any of your request for cooperation / transaction with Aris Furs is not accepted and the transaction or the drawing up of a contract is not completed, the data will be kept for a period of five (5) years. In the event of a legal dispute, your personal data will be kept in any case until the end of the pending litigation, even if the above period of twenty (20) years is exceeded.
Rights of Users / Subjects
As users / subjects of processing your personal data, you retain the following rights:
- Right of access to the personal data concerning you and if these are being processed by Aris Furs, as controller, its purposes, the categories of the data and the recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to correct inaccurate data and complete incomplete data (Article 16 GDPR).
- Right to delete your personal data subject to the obligations and legal rights of Aris Furs to retain them based on the applicable laws the regulatory provisions.
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data if either their accuracy is disputed, or the processing is illegal, or the purpose of processing and provided that there is no legitimate reason for their retention.
- Right to portability of your personal data to another controller, under provided that the processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object for reasons related to your particular situation in the event that the your personal data is processed for the fulfillment of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority assigned to Aris Furs or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by it or a third party.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for specific the processing in case consent had been provided for a specific purpose.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights requires the submission, free of charge, of a written application to Aris Furs.< /p>
For any issue the user / data subject can contact the responsible person responsible for the protection of personal data of Aris Furs at the e-mail address :
or contact, 231 053 5112, (Monday to Friday 8:30-16:30).
Other People Who May Use Your Information
In some cases we may share your information with related companies including others Aris Furs group companies, franchisees, licensees and selected service providers who perform functions on our behalf, as well as performing advertising services or data management.
We may also share your information with other companies that help promote Aris Furs products and services in order to we provide improved customer service. In any case, we will only provide these companies with the information they need to perform their services and will not allow the use of such information for other purposes. The use of the information will be in accordance with the applicable legislation.
You should also know and agree that in some cases we may disclose personal information about you to third parties. , because the requirements of the law impose it, to comply with any legal process, for the purposes of reducing credit risk, for the prevention and detection of fraud or protection to defend the rights and property of Aris Furs.
Aris Furs has legally ensured that the processors on its behalf meet the conditions and provide sufficient assurances for the implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing of your personal data is ensures the protection of your rights.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may update the Privacy Statement Data according to d rooms. The amended Privacy Statement will be posted on our website. Please check the website regularly for changes to the Privacy Statement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet it is not completely safe. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
However, we may use strict security procedures and features to prevent unauthorized access where possible.
The website and applications use this technology encryption to protect your information during data transfer. SSL technology encrypts order information such as your name, address and credit card number.
By registering on the website the user consents as his personal information to be used by the company ARISTOKLIS KALLIAS KE SIA OE.